the candidate must meet the following criteria and take the following actions:
• Meet ACEP professional eligibility requirements
• Have taken, within the last 5 years, EFT levels 1 and 2 from EFTi or AHEFT or EFTU’s 4 Day professional certification program.
• Become a member of ACEP
• Document 25 hours of EFT sessions with clients to begin certification
• Demonstrate commitment to completing the ACP-EFT certification by meeting the following requirements:
• Pay the special discounted price of $1610 (a savings of $427), which includes:
• PS 1 (at a 50% discount)
• PS2 (at a 50% discount)
• Video submissions and 5 mentoring sessions, as described in “EFT
Certification Steps and Tuition” https://www.energypsych.org/page/EFTcertv2
• 3 sessions of personal EFT with and an ACEP-certified advanced practitioner (ACAP-EFT) (additional fee of $360 paid directly to the practitioner)
• Pass Ethics test ($125 additional fee)
• Pass written test
• Supply 2 references
• Complete required reading
• Have a total of 50 hours of documented hours of EFT to complete ACP-EFT certification
To achieve Advanced Practitioner Certification (ACAP-EFT), all candidates will follow established program requirements beyond ACP-EFT certification.
N.B. ACEP does not offer any discounts to just our PS1 or PS2 course for people that have already taken and EFT PS1 or PS2. The 50% discount listed above is only for people who have committed to the mentoring and certification process.